St. Louis - Bombardier Team
As a Bombardier completions center for more than 30 years, Jet Aviation St. Louis meets and exceeds your aviation needs, from heavy maintenance to interiors to landing gear – all completed in-house for your Challenger, Global or Learjet.
Factory-trained mechanics offer experience and expertise, earning Jet Aviation St. Louis the reputation as the facility for all Challenger services. We’ve been a Factory Authorized Service Center since 1987. We have one of the most talented and experienced teams in the industry, from our crew chiefs to our engineers.
Our various on-site production shops further offer you the convenience of a one-stop-shop solution.
- Bombardier Challenger 300 / 600 / 601 / 604 / 605 series
- Bombardier Global Express / 5000 / XRS / 6000
- Bombardier Learjet 31 / 35 / 45XR / 50 / 60 series
- 35 Global 8C/120 month Inspections
- Since 2010, 45 sets of Challenger 600 gear requirement
- Annually, average 10 96-month inspections on CL604s
- Annually average six 192-month inspections on CL604s
- Annually average six 96-month inspections on CL 300 aircraft
- Multiple skin changes to include dual-vertical skin on Globals
- Multiple Global floor-plan reconfigurations
- Install updated Global cabin management system including Rockwell Collins Venue (22 to date) and Honeywell Ovation Systems