Jet Aviation Palm Beach
Tel +1 800 538 0724
Fax +1 561 233 7240
Hours of operation:
Monday – Sunday: 24 hours
Our FBO at the Palm Beach International Airport is just 3.5 miles west of Palm Beach and open 24/7 for your convenience.
For almost three decades, our award-winning FBO team has made passengers and crew feel at ease while enjoying premium value and comfort.
At Jet Aviation Palm Beach, our team of highly knowledgeable staff members is ready to serve you and assist with any special requests. We provide domestic and international handling, complete line services, aircraft interior and exterior cleaning, refueling and nightly hangaring of your aircraft, and many other services you may require.
Jet Aviation Palm Beach is a certified ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 facility.
- Executive lounge
- Executive conference room and business center
- Crew lounge and snooze room
- 24 hour security, fully TSA compliant
- Guarded entry to airport and ramp
- Five state of the art Hangars of 160,176 sq ft (14,881 sq m)
- Wireless Internet
- Video surveillance on our hangars and ramp
- Private crew showers
- Domestic and international handling
- Aircraft exterior and interior cleaning
- Aircraft refueling – Jet A (volume discount programs) / Avgas 100LL
- Nightly hangar
- Ramp access for passenger vehicles
- Gateway FBO for DCA Access
Passenger and Crew Services
- Passenger and crew transportation
- U.S. customs (CBP)
- Hotel and catering coordination
- Courtesy shuttle service to hotels
- Hertz and Enterprise rental cars on premises
- Complimentary crew cars, vans and VIP SUV for transportation to and from the area
- Private crew showers
Phillips 66, Avcard, MasterCard, VISA, Colt, Multi-Service Card, Rockwell Collins, UVair, Air Routing, American Express
La Bella Macchina
Jet Aviation celebrates its 17th anniversary of La Bella Macchina, a spectacular event promoting the positive impact of business aviation, held in conjunction with The Cavallino Classic in Palm Beach, Florida.
On January 26, 2017, Jet Aviation’s Palm Beach facility will make a dramatic setting for an outrageous display of the newest and most sought after private aircraft from the world’s top manufacturers. On the tarmac, with the backdrop of a runway of jets, will sit more than 50 rare and classic Ferraris, making the evening the ultimate in speed, luxury and technology.
La Bella Macchina serves as a fundraiser for a local charity with two auctions - a silent auction filled with desirable items and experiences and a live auction featuring ‘money can’t buy’ experiences.